Bring! Labs AG
Bring! – The perfect shopping companion
Our vision at Bring! is to simplify grocery shopping for people around the world. Our Bring! app is used in millions of households to organize daily shopping, discover new delicious recipes and find the best local deals.
We help brands and retailers reach their customers
We help our partners from FMCG and retail to reach out to their existing and future customers. We provide them with the most relevant advertising platform to showcase and promote their products at the right time: during the planning and execution of their household shopping.
As an Android Engineer you will have the unique opportunity to join us in a strong growth phase and be responsible for all Android-related topics. In doing so, you will report directly to the CTO. The role includes the following:
- You are responsible for the Bring! Android application
- You implement new features, do code reviews, help improving the overall architecture and work with our UX team
- You support the team on requirement engineering and testing
- You are an active part of the engineering team and as such help improving our engineering process
At Bring! we have high ambitions and the vision to change the way our customers communicate with consumers. To meet our expectations, your skills and experience should be as follows:
- You are currently working on larger Android application(s) from their development until their release
- You have an extensive understanding of Android framework components and the capabilities of different Android API levels
- You have strong computer science fundamentals in the topics: data structures, clean architectures, algorithms and automated testing
- You are fluent in Kotlin and Java
- You are experienced with the Android tool ecosystem for development, testing, debugging, and performance benchmarking (Android Studio, Git, Gradle, Jenkins) including Google Play Console and preferably also Firebase
- You have experience with common Android libraries like Retrofit, RxJava, Google Play Services, Android Jetpack
- You are experienced in client-server architectures and you are able to take a generalist view on the whole platform
- You live in Switzerland or Germany
- Remote work possible
- You are fluent in both written and spoken English, it's a bonus if you speak German
- It’s a bonus if you also have experience with Android Wear and if you’ve contributed to open-source projects
Our mission at Bring! is to provide an open work culture that welcomes different perspectives and backgrounds. In addition to an attractive and modern working environment in the heart of Zürich or Berlin, we offer you a competitive compensation package with many perks & benefits. You will enjoy a high degree of work freedom with flexible working hours and the possibility of remote work. Bring! was named "No. 1 Online Startup" in Switzerland by the "Top 100 Startups" in 2020.
You want to become part of our team?
Click on “Apply now”! We look forward hearing from you!