Arlington ,VA (or remote)
We want talented people who have experience with various technologies for front-end development, and who adapt to whatever the right architecture, languages, and libraries are to build the best total system and deliver the best user experience.
Some Important Skills:
- Experience building SPAs. Angular or AngularJS would be a big plus.
- Degree in Computer Science or a related technical field, with strong understanding of programming concepts.
- Solid understanding and experience of software development tools, including Package Managers, Continuous Integration, Build Tools, Task Runners, Unit Testing, Ticket/Bug Tracking.
- Experience with responsive design.
- Demonstrable advanced knowledge of CSS and CSS techniques including css vars, flex, grid, animations, etc.
- Familiarity with common CSS frameworks like Material, Bootstrap, etc.
- Bonus points for:
- Familiarity with common font icon libraries such as Material Icons, Font Awesome, etc.
- Familiarity with fonts and typography.
- A minor (or experience) in a design related field.