Headquarters: New York
- Develop and test our next-generation applications
- Architect and extend our microservice suite for enhanced scalability and performance
- Optimize data structures, queries, and caching strategies
- Add new features to meet the needs of our customers
- Deliver performance enhancements
- Reviewing the engineering team's technical proposals and code
- Helping our support team triage technical and application-related issues
- Contribute to internal tools to help our engineers, sales and customer support teams work more efficiently
- PHP in a production environment (native PHP as well as experience with one or more frameworks such as Yii 2, Laravel, CodeIgniter, Symfony)
- MySQL relational database including optimizing SQL queries for web applications
- Developing REST APIs
- Microservice-based architecture in production
- Software containerization (Docker, Kubernetes) and serverless computing
- Cloud computing vendors: GCP (preferred), AWS, Azure.
- Expertise with node.js (or other programing languages) in a production environment
- Experience with message-queueing software and/or pub/sub-applications
- Developing integrations with third-party APIs
- Experience with CircleCI, Jenkins and/or similar CI/CD applications
- Experience with testing, monitoring, and other SRE methodologies
- Experience with security compliance standards
- PHP 7: native and MVC framework, e.g., Yii/Yii2 (5+ years)
- REST API management, tools and documentation
- NoSql database development, e.g., MongoDB
- Source control workflow: Git, GitHub, GitFlow
- Microservices architecture and deployment
- Home office expense budget: We help you kickstart or upgrade your home office setup.
- Co-working expense budget: A budget for when you'd like to work out of home.
- Annual team meetup: We get together as a full team every year, the last two were in Athens and Lisbon. We will continue this tradition when the time is right.
- Care for your community. Two days a year for you to support with your time, or donate with your wage, for a local charity of your choosing.
- Team liquidity pool: Rewarding our team if there's ever an exit