Beech Valley Solutions
If you are available for project work and excited to increase your earning potential, apply today!
Compensation: $50 - $55 / hr
Duration: ~3 months (early February through end of April)
Commitment: Part-time (~25 hours per week)
Are you a top auditor looking for a flexible arrangement? Are you tired of commuting into the office everyday to perform duties that could just as easily be accomplished in your home office? If so, this opportunity is for you.
We're looking for a remote Senior Audit Associate to perform audit work for a growing CPA firm. This is a progresive firm that has relies on top flex talent to perform efficient and high-quality work.
Your responsibilities will include performing audit procedures over various balance sheet and income statement accounts.
This position pays by the hour, so this is an opportunity for experienced auditors to earn far more than they would as a full-time employee through busy season.
This initial project will last approximately 2 - 2.5 months and will require 25-hour availability during the week, with potentially increased availability near deadlines.
* Work on financial statement audits within an audit engagement team
* Perform substantive procedures and tests of controls
* Maintain a great working relationship with clients and team members
* BA/BS in Business with an emphasis in Accounting
* CPA required
* Prior experience auditing at a public accounting firm, at the level of Senior Associate or above
* Strong verbal and written communication skills.
* Strong interpersonal, supervisory and customer service skills required
Why Beech Valley?
Flexibility: CPAs who work as consultants have the ability to accept and reject projects, freeing time to travel, start your own business or spend more time with family.
Compensation: Get paid for every single hour you work.
Growth: Make an impression as a top advisor at sought-after companies while diversifying your technical skills on new, exciting projects and expand your professional network.