Our incredible growth has created an opportunity for us to add a Senior Azure Development Operations Engineer to help drive the development of our industry leading care websites. The Development teams’ operations span all aspects of the business from the customer facing websites to admin CRM systems and third-party integrations. This role supports both the websites and systems of our company and the development team itself.
This is a remote position that will require some commuting to West Berkshire on a quarterly basis once the business returns to normal post covid-19 operations.
- Automation of development processes such as deployment and testing
- Managing the azure infrastructure and future migrations to azure cloud services
- Collaborating with developers to make sure new environments meet requirements and conform to best practices.
- Active participation in Sprint Planning and Refinement
- Configure and maintain monitoring software & Hardware
- Proactively perform security monitoring
- Creating and maintaining server images for use in production and development environments
- Ensure environments are patched regularly, and there is a clearly defined patching schedule
- 3 years experience in a dev ops role working extensively with Azure cloud services
- Micro services management
- Strong knowledge of Azure Cloud Services setup, management, and migration
- CI/CD planning and automation
- Cloud Networking
- Automation/configuration management tools such as Chef (though not specifically)
- Strong grasp of computer security
- Relevant tech stack experience a bonus –Linux, NodeJS, Microsoft SQL Server, MongoDB,
- Salary: 55,000 – 60,000
- Up to £4000 Yearly Bonus
- Pension Contributions
- Quarterly company socials and development meetups (Covid Pending)