ruby on rails
Senior Back-End Developer (Fully Remote)
HQ: Cambridge, UK
Your New Company
Working with a leading Digital Software their millions of customers rely on software to design, digital products and certificates each month.
Their clients and customers are spread across dozens of cities from US to South Africa to Vancouver, London and New York, our employees live and work in the places that they thrive, wherever they thrive. They are growing and will continue to expand rapidly having built a professional, scalable, and efficient team whilst maintaining a friendly, open, and democratic culture.
You’ll be helping to build and maintain a set of back-end APIs that serve millions of new visitors monthly and business expects reliability, stability, and speed. You’ll be pushing updates regularly to improve codebase and be able to see instant feedback from our customers & users.
They are super Agile and currently use Ruby on Rails and PostgreSQL with AWS services and have a world class global team and you’ll expand, grow and work with other talented Product Owners, Head of Engineering and their Chief Technology Officer.
- Rails experience
- Experience in a SaaS environment.
- Mid- Senior Development Experience
- Experience with test-first plus sound code-review processes
Compensation & Benefits:
- $50,000-$120,000 basic salary
- Flexible hours
- Remote work
- Backed by some of Silicon Valley’s top venture capital investors
- Internal promotion to Senior roles within the first year of employment.
- 35 days paid vacation time
- Additional Benefits Available
Joining a fast growing highly invested and profitable start-up that is scaling quick and solving some of the world’s most technical challenges in Blockchain, Data and Analytics related frameworks.