Who we are?
We are small international company based in the Netherlands who created an affordable multi-channel communication software taking the results of sales teams to the next level. Our app helps in the field of direct sales, where we focus on the Dutch market. Our vision at SalesChamp is to create the simplest, most effective and easy-to-use omnichannel communication platform in the world.
As SalesChamp has also an office in Brno, Czech Republic, and on top of that works with full remote team members, the structure can be defined as a hybrid remote set up.
Whom are we looking for?
We're looking for a strong candidate to help us build cool new features within our current web application and to help us create a whole new product of our company. You'll be working "side by side" with our international development team bringing up ideas and solutions for some of the current challenges we're facing.
What will be the scope of your work?
- Backend programming
- Proposal of solution of necessary changes in the application
- Bug fixing
- Code reviews
On the server side you will need:
- PHP, ES6, Node.js and Typescript
- Docker, Docker Swarm and Terraform
- Nette 2.4, Symfony Console
- Nette Tester and Jest
- RabbitMQ, MongoDB and MySQL
What we can offer:
- Contractor based cooperation
- Nice salary and flexible working schedule
- Trips to our head office in Netherlands once a year
- Friendly team of beautiful young people
- Team buildings, Happy hours (remote work support)