ruby on rails
Fullscript’s purpose — helping people get better — is core to everything we do. We’ve created a virtual dispensing solution that supports practitioners as they support millions of patients across North America with the industry’s best supplements. That said, our purpose extends well beyond our platform. Helping people get better drives our business decisions and how we support our own teammates.
Fullscript is currently seeking experienced Backend Engineers that have an interest in learning Ruby on Rails and helping us build out the future of our platform. Fullscript’s core app is a robust Ruby on Rails application that uses React for the front-end and our Developers build and maintain our internal GraphQL API. We have an in-house development toolkit that allows engineers to setup their development environment in moments and complete complex actions with ease.
This is how we like building software: https://brand.fullscript.com/developer-handbook.html. If you share our values, we’d be excited to talk with you!
What you bring to the table
- You are a passionate software engineer that cares about your craft
- You are excited to learn, lead projects and want to produce the best work possible
- You understand design patterns and can write clean code
- You have experience mentoring or coaching junior engineers
- You've contributed to a high-scale web application
- Experience working in e-commerce or sector would be a bonus
- Experience working with GraphQL would be a bonus
What we can offer you
- Generous PTO and competitive pay
- Fullscript’s RRSP match program for financial health
- Flexible benefits package and workplace wellness program
- Training budget and company-wide learning initiatives
- Discount on Fullscript catalog of products
- Ability to work Wherever You Work Well*
*Our Wherever You Work Well philosophy means Fullscript teammates get to pick their own office — whether that’s in-office, at home, or a bit of both.
Fullscript is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are excited to work with talented people, period. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national or ethnic origin, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital or civil status, political affiliation, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the jurisdictions in which we operate.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Please send an email to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Our team handles both personal information and personal health information, which means candidates that receive and accept employment offers must undergo a background check