FYI helps companies create a more productive and happier workplace through the use of technology that bridges time zones, teams and tools.
What You’ll Do
- Architecture design, API design, data modeling.
- Analyze cloud products and API documentation to design and build integrations
- Data processing, search indexing, API layer.
- Code standards, code reviews, technical planning/research, testing/QA.
- Investigate and resolve bugs/customer issues.
- Assist in scoping, estimating, and planning of projects.
Who We’re Looking For
- You should know AWS, including: API Gateway, CloudFront, CodeBuild, DynamoDB, Elasticache, Fargate, Kinesis, Lamba, RDS, S3.
- You’ve got 5 years of experience with: Elasticsearch, Flask, GraphQL, Python, PostgreSQL, SQL, Redis, Serverless.
- You have high accountability and ownership of your work.
- You have a bias towards action. You love to move fast, are self-motivated, and a life-long learner.
- You care about working on fast-growing products while iterating and sweating the details.
- You’re willing to do whatever it takes, even if this means working outside of your role (backend help frontend, frontend, handle customer support, etc).
- You’re able to effectively balance speed/quality/tech debt and make engineering decisions that enable speed and quality results.
- You’re a product thinker who cares about the customer.
Customers come first
- Obsess over customer needs. Think like a customer. Maximize customer value.
- Be present. Care deeply about the work. Take initiative and be an owner.
- Make smart decisions. Aim for speed. Deliver results.
- Improve yourself. Empower others. Succeed as a team.