If you are looking to use your professional expertise to make a difference in the fight against climate change, while also shipping a best-in-class consumer-facing product built on cutting-edge technology, then we should talk!
As a senior backend engineer at Sense, you will expand the capabilities of our cloud platform to enable a wide range of new product features, and you will be a key contributor to maintaining and scaling a high-quality production service. You should be
- Focused on delivering functionality that benefits the customer and provides real business value.
- Passionate about building high-availability, performant, and scalable systems.
- Experienced at designing clean, usable REST APIs.
- Tenacious when tracking down production issues, digging into metrics and logs as needed to run a problem to the ground.
- Excited about high-volume, realtime data and solving the challenges it poses.
We have a wide range of interesting technical challenges, a deep stack that spans embedded, native mobile, web, and the cloud, and a team of highly curious, collaborative engineers who enjoy solving hard problems together.
- Competitive compensation and generous healthcare benefits.
- Flexible hours and WFH policy.
- Paid parental leave.
- Remote or local in our Cambridge Central Square office (re-opening spring 2021 at the earliest due to COVID-19).