Ciber Global, LLC
amazon web services
• Ability to quickly prototype and prototype in any technology to a business or technology problem.
• Research on emerging trends and provide prescriptions on usage and applicability.
• Proactively participates in technical design activities with the Principal Architect and documents technical specifications.
• Develops technical solutions adhering to coding standards, reference and data architecture guidelines.
• Works on the build process, design documentation, and conducts design and code reviews.
• Conducts testing, debugging and performance tuning of applications, while actively contributing to post production maintenance.
• Ensures application design, development schedule, and implementation meet and/or exceed documented application scope/timeline.
• Collaborates with business teams to fully understand business requirements and creates clear, functional specifications outlining the client’s requirements.
• Monitors progress and provides status of tasks and deliverables, and escalates risks and issues in a timely manner.
• Contributes and strives to improve overall software delivery quality.
• Ability to quickly grasp new concepts and become a quick expert in a variety of technology areas.
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
• 6 - 8 years of progressively related experience in design, development, and implementation of highly scalable, high-volume software systems and components, client-facing web applications, and major Internet-oriented applications and systems; using Java/J2EE technology stack including various widely used open source frameworks and libraries - Angular, Node, React, Spring Framework.
• Hands-on ability to build quick prototype/visuals to assist with high level product concepts and capabilities.
• Deep understanding of Object Oriented Programming concepts.
• Ability to develop new and innovative applications as well as debug and refactor existing code.
• Experience with web services and Open API development and design patterns (SOA, REST, Object Oriented, Java).
• Experience working with Continuous Integration and Deployment tools e.g. Maven, Jenkins.
• Willingness to “think-outside-of-the-box” to resolve project / process ailments.
• Experience in Agile software development methodologies such as Scrum and test driven approach.
• Excellent presentation skills with a high degree of comfort speaking with business partners, managers and architects.
• A desire to work in a fast-paced and challenging work environment.
• Experience in Advanced and Emerging Payment Solutions.
• Demonstrated strong partnering and coaching skills.
Full Tech Stack:
Java/J2ee, Strong core Java, Restful services, Microservices, Spring, Spring-boot, AWS Cloud concepts, experience working with both relational and non-relational databases, Github, Maven, Jenkins, Dockers.