amazon web services
Our product eccenca Corporate Memory provides a multi-disciplinary, integrative Knowledge Graph Platform for managing rules, constraints, capabilities, configurations and data in a single application. Overcoming the limitations of traditional, application centric (meta) data management models, its semantic knowledge graph is both highly extensible, integrative as well as interpretable both by machines and business users.
This technical product documentation might interest you: https://documentation.eccenca.com/
This Is What It Is About
- Be part of our remote infrastructure team that develops, maintains and operates our customer deployments with our own product eccenca Corporate Memory.
- Designing secure, efficient, reliable, scalable, highly available and fault tolerant systems on Amazon AWS and Azure
- Our relevant infrastructure includes gitlab, artifactory, jira, confluence as well as mattermost.
- You establish and spread cloud knowledge and best practices across the company.
- Help us build out our cloud native applications, e.g. provisioning software to the cloud, CI/CD pipelines.
- Install and configure solutions, implement reusable components, translate technical requirements, assist with all stages of test data
- Manage production environment on AWS and Azure and handle the operations of the cloud infrastructure.
- Be a key driver in our quest for CI/CD with gitlab, suggest best practices and potential improvements to our DevOps procedures and toolbox.
- Integrate information security aspects in everything you do. Security is essential to our operations
- Stay up to date with the DevOps best practices, tools and market trends.
- 3+ years of experience as DevOps Engineer
- hands-on experience operating production environments
- hands-on experience with Containers and Container Orchestration technologies such as Kubernetes
- experience with Configuration Management Tools
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
What We Offer You
- Software development with state-of-the-art work tools using the IT equipment of your choice.
- Professional challenges and personal development.
- Agile work methods.
- Flexible work time models and 30 days vacation.
- Flat hierarchies and friendly team-oriented work environment.