Heat Free Hair
Headquarters: Washington, District of Columbia, United States
N-ZO Beauty is a global beauty and lifestyle company that specializes in creating innovative and transformative new commerce brands that disrupt different beauty niches. Our marquee brand, Heat Free® Hair, is the first and leading manufacturer of virgin hair extensions created to perfectly match natural textures of hair. Heat Free Hair is more than just a hair company, we have created a community for women to connect, discover new trends and styles, learn about protective styling and hair health, support charitable causes that affect women, and ultimately, have their beauty reaffirmed. We're growing our team of outside-the-box thinkers to continue to build and develop products and brands to love!
N-ZO Beauty is looking for a Senior Content Manager to take our brand's life cycle marketing and social media to the next level! This person will own, create and execute 360-degree content initiatives across all consumer touchpoints focused on building brand consideration, acquiring new customers, re-engaging lapsed customers, and doubling down on our current customer base to drive future brand growth. The best candidate will be a creative thinker with an integrated marketing skill set - they can see the big picture while also exhibiting a scrappy, roll-up-your-sleeve spirit. The SCM will be joining a lean and growing startup, so this particular candidate should thrive in a fast-paced environment and have a unique balance of creative, analytical, and strategic thinking skills. Passion, an entrepreneurial spirit, outstanding copywriting skills, and a can-do attitude are a must.
- Partner with CEO & Director of Marketing to ideate & execute content marketing strategies to drive new customer acquisition, long-term loyalty, brand awareness & revenue
- Chief Brand Storyteller - translate brand messaging and marketing initiatives across paid, owned, earned, and shared media
- Build strategy and maintain a content calendar for all channels including (but not limited to ) Email, SMS, Instagram, Facebook, Blog, Pinterest, YouTube, and Tik Tok for channel growth, increased engagement, and drive e-commerce revenue.
- Manage Creative Agencies to streamline processes and increase revenue generation
- Focus on continuously improving the social media experience for our followers by engaging with and overseeing the community management of all inbound social volume and amplification of posts
- Coordinate all brand photo and video shoots.
- Manage all visual assets for omnichannel content distribution
- Own the messaging for all print marketing collateral to enhance the customer experience
- Support with PR and Influencer strategy to position brand as buzz-worthy -including developing micro/macro influencer engagement initiatives
- Manage the brand blog by conceptualizing, writing, editing and promoting new content that aligns with overall marketing strategy. Desired understanding and implementation of SEO for blog strategy.
Requirements for Success
- In-depth knowledge of the natural hair industry, hair extensions, and black hair space
- 5-7+ years of Content Marketing experience in both acquisition and retention, beauty is preferred
- 5+ years of Social Media Management experience, e-commerce preferred
- Must possess in-depth email marketing knowledge, and have a proven track record in creating high converting content for Email and SMS
- Expert level copywriting skills ins both long-form and short-form copy, and the ability to channel any brand voice
- Impeccable project management, organization, and overall communication skills plus attention to detail
- Must possess a true knack for creativity with a keen eye for aesthetics and a deep understanding of a brand's visual identity.
- Skilled in understanding data & using it to optimize marketing strategies
- Ability to work independently & collaboratively across multiple projects
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of social media & consistently up to date with trends & culture
- Experience working in a startup or high-growth environment
- Google Analytics/Shopify/Klaviyo experience a plus
- Photo, Graphics, and Video editing skills are a plus
Working at N-ZO Beauty is a unique opportunity to join a small, agile, growth-minded company to make a big impact in the beauty industry! We have fun, love to learn, and our team of dreamers is constantly innovating to reach new heights within different niches! While working at N-ZO Beauty, we offer the following benefits to our full-time employees.
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Robust PTO policy
- "Work from Anywhere" Days
- In-Office Gym Access
- Flex Fridays
- Relaxed Dress Code Policy
- Office Snacks/Essentials
- Creative and Comfortable Working Space
This role is based in Washington DC but remote candidates are welcome to apply.