At SteadyMD, we value what diverse teams can accomplish together and honor each of our unique lived experiences. We look for a diverse pool of applicants including those from historically marginalized groups. We are committed to ensuring that our employees thrive, not just survive, in an environment that recognizes the real lived experiences they bring to the workplace each day.
So are you ready to use your gift for the written word to help us transform the healthcare industry?
We are looking for a Senior Copywriter to join our rapidly growing marketing team to take our B2B marketing and clinician recruiting efforts to the next level. In this role, you will serve as a key contributor to building out our burgeoning content marketing team. Ideally, we're looking for someone who thrives in a start-up environment and has the ability to blend strategy and storytelling to drive business results.
- Brainstorm campaigns to support business objectives
- Conduct research to generate ideas and support writing
- Develop engaging, on-brand copy for marketing and PR activities, including website content, blog posts, case studies, white papers, social media posts, emails, press releases, digital banner ads, and video scripts
- Collaborate regularly with creative, media, web development, PR, and clinician recruitment teams
- Contribute to content strategy and content calendar development
- Bachelor's degree in English, Journalism, Creative Writing, Advertising, Communications or related field
- A portfolio of your work demonstrating how you drove marketing performance
- 5-8 years experience in copywriting, preferably in a health or technology-focused startup or agency environment
- Experience writing for B2B customers; health care experience a plus
- Excellent communication and writing skills, including proper spelling, grammar, and punctuation
- Detail-oriented and superb proofreading and editing skills
- Has a general understanding of SEO copywriting best practices
- Able to meet tight deadlines and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Flexible and ability to adapt in a remote start-up environment
- Can work independently with minimal oversight, as well as collaborate well with colleagues and external partners
- Organized, efficient, and process-oriented
- Proactive, fun, and positive attitude
An environment that is focused on disrupting the status quo and challenging conventional professional norms. We are focused on the results you can achieve, not how many hours you spend at a desk.
Complimentary SteadyMD Membership. So that you can experience what we have to offer, and be able to speak first hand about what the future of medicine will look like.
Company Events. Including happy hours, sporting events, dinners.
Unlimited PTO. Yes, you read that correctly. We trust our employees to make the right decisions for the business, and we also recognize that often means taking time to take care of yourself.