Cybersecurity startup ThreatConnect, Inc.
Designed by analysts but built for the entire team (security operations, threat intelligence, incident response and security leadership), ThreatConnect’s intelligence-driven security operations platform is the only solution available today with intelligence, automation, analytics, and workflows in a single platform. Centralize your intelligence, establish process consistency, scale operations, and measure your effectiveness in one place. To learn more about our threat intelligence platform (TIP) or security orchestration, automation, and response (SOAR) solutions, visit ThreatConnect.com.
We're looking for a talented and experienced Customer Success Engineer (CSE) that can hit the ground running in a fast paced, quickly evolving environment. The position will report to the Senior Director of Customer Success and will provide solutions based support to the company’s most important customers. The right candidate will bring deep knowledge of the ThreatConnect product, related technologies, and their customers’ deployments to solve problems quickly and provide proactive guidance. CSEs are the most elite role in ThreatConnect’s customer support organization, with advanced technical, problem solving, account management, and customer interaction skills. CSE’s are the driving force that empowers customers to become powerful players in the threat intelligence space.
Things You Might Do
- Provide training for software admins, analyst users, and executives supporting various use-cases of the product
- Ability to map customer processes and structure into ThreatConnect capabilities/data modeling
- Drive elimination of any customer or internal bottlenecks impeding problem resolution
- Develop an ongoing relationship with the customer and become their advocate
- Provide proactive guidance and encourage adoption and assist in the deployment of new product releases
- Manage the status and internal and customer communications of service requests, product requests, defects, customer project plans, etc.
- Conduct regular reviews (at least quarterly) of service delivery quality, industry threat assessments, solicit feedback on service delivery, and product capabilities and quality
- Manage the logistical aspects of any events, on-sites, or remotely attended customer-facing vents in order to fulfill agreement obligations
- Travel to customer sites to expedite problem resolution, provide ThreatConnect visibility, facilitate communication, and project management initiatives
- Work with the Regional Sales Managers and Inside Sales team to develop sales activities and drive renewals
- Interface with ThreatConnect Product Managers on behalf of assigned accounts
- Set and manage expectations with senior stakeholders and team members
- Other tasks as needed
Things You Will Do
- Work with customers on a daily basis to help integrate ThreatConnect into their organizational workflow
- Provide support to other team members with a common goal
- Bachelor Degree or Masters Degree in Computer Science or related discipline OR equivalent experience
- Excellent knowledge of a wide variety of security solutions and technologies, including Linux, Network architecture/implementation/configuration experience, firewall technologies, proxy technologies, anti-virus, spam and spyware solutions (Gateway and SaaS), Malware/security experience
- Comfortable writing API integrations and working with a variety of technologies in a dynamic customer environment
- 7+ years of customer support experience in the computer network security industry
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to prioritize and execute in a methodical and disciplined manner
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to present to a variety of external audiences, including being able to interact with Senior Executives
- Exceptional written communication. This role requires an ability to understand and articulate both the business benefits (value proposition) and technical advantages of ThreatConnect products and solutions
- The right candidate will bring deep knowledge of the ThreatConnect product, related technologies and their customers’ deployments to solve problems quickly and provide proactive guidance
- Working knowledge of Python or Java SDK
- Ambition, personality, effective communication skills
- Team-oriented: If one fails, we all fail
- Detail-orientated: We don't care about who is right, but we all want to find what is right
- The team is globally remote