- Work as part of a dynamic team on the development of Health Desk, Keona’s premier flagship patient access platform.
- Deliver across product life-cycle, from concept/requirements to final product
- Integrate product with our customers and business partners
- Work directly with clients to gather custom requirements and provide product training
- Author training material and documentation to be provided to clients and other developers
- Provide timely and professional customer support when required.
- Improve processes to accelerate delivery timelines
- Code must be clean and easy to understand
- 5+ Year's experience with Microsoft SQL Server or Azure SQL including expertise in SQL language and SQL Server admin
- 3+ Year’s experience with business intelligence, ETL, and data warehouse creation and maintenance
- In-depth understanding of data environment and experience building robust, scalable solutions including Data Warehouse Architecture
- Some experience with machine learning
- Some experience with the Azure cloud
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, or related field, or equivalent experience