amazon web services
Your role as a DevOps Engineer at Clevertech will actively contribute to reliability and scalability. You will work alongside some of the best in a collaborative environment while focusing on your core skills. Be a master of your craft while being 100% remote and never have to worry about filling in timesheets.
- 7+ years of professional experience (A technical assessment will be required)
- Senior-level experience with AWS (EC2, RDS, S3, ECS, ELB)
- Strong background in Linux and Mongo Atlas administration
- Experience deploying Kubernetes in a production environment
- Experience with CI/CD in Jenkins or CircleCi
- Infrastructure as code (we use Terraform)
- Experience with requirement gathering and presentation to executives
- English fluency, verbal and written
- Personality traits: Professional, problem solver, proactive, attention to detail.
Working at Clevertech
People do their best work when they’re cared for and in the right environment:
- RemoteNative™: Pioneers in the industry, we are committed to remote work.
- Flexibility: Wherever you are, and wherever you want to go, we embrace the freedom gained through trust and professionalism.
- Team: Be part of an amazing team of senior engineers that you can rely on.
- Growth: Become a master in the art of remote work and effective communication.
- Compensation: Best in class compensation for remote workers plus the swag you want.
- Cutting Edge: Stay sharp in your space, work at the very edge of tech.
- Passion: Annual financial allowance for YOUR development and YOUR passions.
Interested in exploring your future in this role and Clevertech? Set yourself up for success and take a look at our Interview Process before getting started!
The best people in tech just happen to be all over the world. Are you one of them? APPLY NOW