Fintech - remote work option within Germany Elinvar GmbH
amazon web services
Elinvarenables asset & wealth managers to digitalize their business models by providing the required Platform as a Service. This includes applications for core processes as well as third party connections. Our partnersand customers like the Fondsdepotbank, Donner &ReuschelAG, and M.M. Warburg & Co.profit from the combination of leading technology and the optimal regulatory setup as we hold all necessaryBaFinlicenses. With this comprehensive approach, we create the unique opportunity for our partners to go digital in one step and to utilize state-of-the-art analytics to create individualized solutions to the benefit of their clients.
About the technical stack: the platform consists of dozens of microservices which are mainly based on Java 11. They communicate through Kafka and a GraphQL. Data is stored in PostgreSQL and Couchbase. The services are running in Docker containers on three AWS data centers in a high availability mode, managed by Kubernetes. The frontend is based on React.js. We are using GitLab for source control and continuous integration. The development process is based on Scrum with 2-week sprints.
Sounds interesting? We’re now looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer (m/f/div) to join our team at Elinvar.
What will keep you challenged?
- Extending our monitoring and alerting with a focus on business processes
- Assisting the integration of 3rd parties like custodians banks
- Constantly improving the security of the platform
- Finetuning the Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery process
- Enhancing our highly accessible platform while using the latest technologies like AWS, Kubernetes, Ansible, Docker, Prometheus, Couchbase and Kafka
What are we looking for?
- University degree or an equivalent education
- First experience with configuration management tools like Ansible, Chef or Puppet
- First experience with Linux and scripting languages like BASH, Python
- Experience in Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform and AWS is a plus, but not required
- Fluent in English and ideally German
- You advocate DevOps philosophy and emphasize effective communication and collaboration between engineering, product, and operations
- You never stop learning and are particularly passionate about technology
- Never stop learning and are particularly passionate about technology
What will keep you happy?
- An outstanding, highly motivated and international teamthatvalues a positive and open working environment- and a group of people who genuinelyappreciateand supporteach other
- An inspiring momentumtoreshapethe wealth management industry by replacing legacy IT with a modern, sustainable ITplatform
- Everything you need to excel in your profession,backed by some of the world’s most recognizedinvestors
- Enjoy an open corporate culturewithout dress code, with flexible working hoursand remote officeoptions
- Beautiful loft-style office,situated in bustlingPrenzlbergjust a few minutes fromAlexanderplatz – a lunch and afterwork Dorado at yourdoorsteps
- An employerthatwelcomes diversityand actively promotes equal opportunities on every level