Join us at Otter.ai in transforming the way remote teams work and communicate. Our AI-powered collaborative note-taking app works across Zoom, Google Meet, and Microsoft Teams to help teams record, transcribe, search and share meeting notes. In addition, we are making virtual meetings accessible to all employees - allowing team members with disabilities to participate in a world that is now dominated by virtual meetings.
With over 10M users experiencing Otter.ai, we are making an impact at scale and we are growing fast. Our team is made up of top talent from companies like Google, Facebook, Yahoo!, Microsoft, Pinterest, Spotify, and Plaid. We are backed by leading investors that include David Cheriton (Google’s first investor), Tim Draper (Draper Associates), Spectrum Equity, Horizons Ventures, GGV Capital, and Duke University.
What you will work on:
- Automate the deployment process, continuous integration, and testing
- Maintain and manage data infrastructure such as MySQL, Elasticsearch, Redis, Kafka
- Design and implement monitoring systems such as Prometheus and Grafana
- Optimize Linux systems for performance, reliability, and security
- Perform security checks and vulnerability scans and apply security practice
- Configuration management
- Build occasional product features as appropriate
- Dig into logs and monitoring data to find the root of a problem
Who you are:
- 5+ years of relevant technical experience, including significant experience with site reliability, DevOps, or server infrastructure engineering.
- Bachelor's in CS or EE (MS preferred)
- Familiar with AWS
- Familiar with Python and Django
- Familiar with MySQL, Redis, Elastic Search, Kafka
- Experience architecting, developing, and troubleshooting large scale systems
- Experience with data structures and Linux systems internals (e.g., filesystems, system calls) and administration
- Knowledge in containers and orchestration using Kubernetes
- Experience with CI using platforms such as Jenkins
- Familiar with monitoring systems such as Prometheus, Grafana
- Experience with Salt and Ansible
- Stock. Be a [literal] stakeholder in our company’s future.
- Food. Enjoy catered meals and boundless snacks.
- Fun. We host team lunches weekly and team events bi-quarterly.
- People. Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Health and Saving. Receive the benefits of comprehensive health, dental, vision and disability insurance.
Otter.ai is an equal opportunity employer. We proudly celebrate diversity and are dedicated to inclusivity.
Please note: Otter.ai does not accept unsolicited resumes from 3rd party recruitment agencies without a written agreement in place for permanent placements. Any resume or other candidate information submitted outside of established candidate submission guidelines (including through our website or via email to any Otter.ai employee) and without a written agreement otherwise will be deemed to be our sole property, and no fee will be paid should we hire the candidate.