Are you looking to make a global impact through technology?
PAI Health, our fast-growing health technology company, is seeking a Senior DevOps to lead automation efforts for our global API solution!
ABOUT THE ROLE
Our fully funded health technology company is scaling up – and we’re not stopping at North America. As Senior DevOps, you will be the automation advocate in the organization and play a critical role in the strategic development of our global API solution. You will be the link between developers, QA and leadership, ultimately becoming a key leader within the Engineering Department. This is an opportunity to really lean into technology and take on fun, technical challenges that drive your career forward.
You will be responsible for:
- Administration of CI/CD pipelines
- Production and pre-prod infrastructure
- Production monitoring systems
- Test automation integration
You will advise and provide expert knowledge to developers in the following domains:
- Automation and integration
- CI/CD for global web services
- Highly available web services with business continuity
- Development with Docker and running dockers in the cloud
You are passionate about empowering your organization through automation and technology. You are innovative and collaborative, with goals of becoming a technical leader. You are a dedicated mentor with demonstrated experience adding value to the delivery pipeline for SaaS products. You are excited to excel your career with a successful company that is committed to helping people live happier, healthier lives.
- 5-7+ years of experience in development and operations
- Exceptional communication skills
- Fully versed in cloud-based infrastructure (Eg. AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Experience building and maintaining CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with ECS and Kubernetes
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
You will spend your time working on exciting and proven technology, with opportunities to learn and grow every day. We envision this role being an anchor point within the organization and are excited to build a talented technical team around you. You can also expect:
- Competitive compensation with extended benefits to look after the ones you love
- Flexible schedule with a commitment to work-life balance – put your family first, for real
- Opportunity to be a valued leader and work closely with our leadership team
- Ongoing training and development opportunities to propel your career
- Leading, modern technology and tools to build and experiment with
- Inclusive and collaborative culture built on communication and respect
- Fun remote (and in-person when possible) social events to spend time with your teammates – we’ve done things like virtual escape rooms, music and wellness sessions, trivia nights, and fitness related challenges.
- Atmosphere that encourages an active lifestyle, that suits you. We provide wearable devices to all staff and give away rewards throughout the year.
- Team that encourages connection and collaboration through friendly competitions, weekly kudos’, etc. When COVID-19 allows it, we also have a great physical workspace that includes foosball, ping pong, beer on tap, gym, rooftop patio, and more!
ABOUT PAI HEALTH
Our mission is to become the global health standard for physical activity by delivering personalized digital solutions to promote, inspire and instill active lifestyle habits that lead to improved health outcomes and quality of life. Creative and collaborative working practices are at the core of PAI Health. We aren’t looking for just another spoke in the wheel; this is your opportunity to make a big global impact with your work in an entrepreneurial environment!
We care deeply about the growth of our staff, ensuring each member is empowered with the necessary resources and support to not only succeed but flourish in their roles and career. At PAI Health, we are constantly striving to be at the forefront of positive social change and have crafted an inclusive and diverse company culture, which welcomes all to come and thrive here.
WHAT'S NEXT FOR PAI HEALTH
Our science-backed IP and metrics, as well as engaging user experience, has attracted the interest of leading brands including Prudential Asia and Huami Corporation, one of the world’s largest smart wearable technology companies. With Huami’s proven AI algorithms, massive data sets and analytical capabilities, global distribution channels, and demonstrated success launching international products in the health tech space, this acquisition has put PAI Health on a whole new playing field.
Looking ahead, we have a unique opportunity to scale up our product at an international level, backed by the expertise and power of a global organization.
Do you want to build something great? If this role sounds like the right fit, we want to hear from you.
PAI Health is an Equal Opportunity employer and welcomes everyone to our team. If you need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know. In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (for example: she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).