atabase Experience Kubevisor
amazon web services
A successful candidate will be a person who enjoys diving deep into data, doing analysis, discovering root causes, and designing long-term solutions. It will be a person that wants to innovate in the world of cloud native technologies. Major responsibilities include:
- Understand the client's business need and guide them to a solution using Apache Spark, Hadoop, Kubernetes, AWS etc.
- Lead customer projects by being able to migrate large applications to AWS from beginning to end, including understanding the business need, aggregating data, exploring data and deploying to AWS (EKS, S3, RDS, Aurora etc.) to deliver business impact to the organization.
- Degree in computer science or a similar field
- 5+ years work experience in DevOps (especially Kubernetes and AWS)
- Experience in managing, scaling and migrating data in the context of relational database (preferably PostgreSQL)
- Able to use a major programming, preferably Java/Go
- Experience building/operating highly available relational databases
- Experience migrating large JVM applications to Kubernetes and AWS
- Experience developing software projects
- Experience using Linux/Unix
- Combination of deep technical skills and business savvy enough to interface with all levels and disciplines within our client's organization
- Demonstrable track record of dealing well with ambiguity, prioritizing needs, and delivering results in a dynamic environment
More information about Kubevisor is available here.