Chiron is Yields.io's award-winning platform for automated model validation and testing. The solution is used by both international investment banks as well as by regional financial institutions to increase the efficiency of model validation and generate regulatory compliant documentation. Apart from this software solution, we offer advice and implementation services to assist our clients through their model risk management journey.
Yields.io has its headquarters in Belgium, is alumnus of the IMEC.iStart incubator program and is backed by investments from Volta Ventures (early-stage European VC) and Michel Akkermans (serial entrepreneur, private investor, and former CEO and chairman of Clear2Pay).
We are looking for a client facing Devops Engineer to work in our engineering team that is tasked with building, managing, releasing and deploying our large scale calculation infrastructure. You will have a wide spectrum of responsibilities including:
- Support the release and production of complex applications involving data analytics and machine learning
- Supporting our clients during deployment and application upgrades
- Manage our Docker based processes
- Maintain our mixed cloud infrastructure
- Business continuity support activities
You can only apply for this job by taking a simple DevOps assessment:
- Fork this Github repo: https://github.com/yields-io/broken-minimal-keycloak
- Perform the tasks as indicated in the README.md
- Send the URL of your repo to [email protected]
We will contact you directly once we have reviewed your work.