Varis is a well-funded and fast-growing technology startup. Our incredible team includes top industry leaders with decades of experience. We are innovation driven, customer centric, and ready to transform eProcurement. Our culture is focused on bold vision, launching the simplest (yet still valuable) initial solution to learn, then either failing or scaling fast. We seek teammates who drive value creation, are great problem solvers, have strong interpersonal savvy, and can successfully learn on the fly! Varis is a bold new company that formed in early 2021. Joining us now is a ground-floor opportunity to shape our future. On our team you will: see and feel the direct impact of your work; be surrounded by passionate people; learn how to be an entrepreneur; and be at the center of a highly dynamic business model with tremendous individual and collective potential.
This is a unique opportunity for an ambitious product marketing leader to make a key contribution toward Varis' bold goals for our evolving eProcurement offering. We are looking for a strong analytical and customer-focused leader with a passion for B2B products and excellent user experience, to drive incremental growth in our business. You have developed best-in-class experiences and programs that have both delighted customers and driven meaningful growth for a SaaS platform. You have demonstrated experience in creating content that helps customers unlock the value of Varis' products and services. You'll collaborate with subject matter experts across the organization to plan, write and publish product-focused content in the right channels, whether it's video scripts, long-form articles, email updates or webinars.
- You'll act as the connector between our product managers, sales and customer success teams: understanding the ecosystem of Varis products, services and partners that helps our customers succeed, and then sharing your knowledge with our audience through content that educates, entertains, and inspires. You'll set a high bar for quality and ensure a consistent voice and tone across everything you publish.
- The purpose of your product content is to help our customers make the most of Varis SaaS platform. You'll collaborate with producers, designers and marketers to support integrated campaigns along with building an editorial content strategy that addresses the most common needs and challenges our customers face when using our products and services, and teach prospective customers how Varis products can solve their problems.
- You'll organize a clear, consistent process for getting written content scheduled, created, and updated, including commissioning content from a pool of trusted freelancers. You'll support other team members by creating streamlined workflows for publishing written content across our channels, and collaborate with channel owners, including our website editors, social media managers, and learnings team.
- You'll bring a strong focus to connect customer pain with our offerings and the business outcomes we produce. You'll work closely with the product management team to define marketing materials and programs aligned with the product release cycle. And you'll work closely with sales and business development to ensure alignment with company positioning.
- 10+ years of product marketing experience, including new product launches
- 5+ years of e-commerce and/or eProcurement experience in B2B businesses
- 2+ years of people management experience
- You are curious, optimistic and a skilled problem-solver. You embrace the unknown and are able to adapt to shifts in priorities. You look outside your day to day to ensure you keep learning and growing.
- You have experience in collaborating with fellow sales, customer success, and product leadership to communicate the vision and strategy for our products.
- You have built a complex product narrative with input from cross-functional partners.
- You're customer-centric in spirit and in execution