Senior Document Processing Engineer
We are looking for a document processing expert. We have a complex pipeline for processing documents (Office documents, PDF and more in the future) and we are looking for a full time engineer to take ownership of the project.
We are a remote-first company with a 20-person team all over the world. When there is no global pandemic, we meet up for offsite retreats bi-annually, previously we have skied near Tahoe and tasted wine in Sonoma. Our Employee Handbook is published here: https://github.com/EnzymeCorp/handbook
Enzyme is a Y Combinator company (YC S17) with industry traction; we are growing our team to keep up with demand. This is an opportunity to be an early engineer at a startup that has found its feet and shape the engineering culture, and you should have opinions on how to do that.
If you enjoy working with smart and kind people, want to work for a company with a goal to improve peoples' lives and want an opportunity to both grow with a company and shape that company's growth, we want to hear from you.
- C# experience
- Java experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- “Strong opinions, weakly held”
- Experience with .NET
- Experience with the OpenXML SDK
- Experience with Aspose file format APIs
- Experience with Elixir and Phoenix
- Experience working within life science or another regulated industry.
- Experience working within a distributed team