ative Developer Whitespectre
Whitespectre is a technology consultancy that develops high-performing platforms and applications for our client partners. We work with both high-growth start-ups and large established companies looking to launch new products. Founded in 2015, we’re a team of 70 smart and diverse architects, engineers, product managers, and designers from across the globe, working together remotely- and we’re growing fast!
What will you do?
- Building out mobile apps using React Native
- Collaborating with backend engineers in designing, specifying and implementing services to decouple functionality
- Occasionally going full stack and, depending on the project, either diving in the Rails services to add a new endpoint or modify behavior (and we can help you learn here too) or working on node backend services
- Identifying bottlenecks, using tools to diagnose and refactor code for scale
- Ensuring the robustness, performance and failure characteristics of the system.
- Writing well tested, defect-free code with CI/CD
- Taking ownership of production applications - managing issues, releases and ensuring quality
You must have...
- Availability to work full-time within a fast-moving cross-functional team, working 11 am - 7 pm Central European Team
- Proven experience using Agile Methodologies in a remote team
- Production experience of React/Vue/Angular/Backbone framework applications and, highly prefered - React Native experience
- A minimum of 2 years of experience performing this kind of role
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written) are essential for this role.
What do we offer?
- 100% Remote team: Work as part of a talented, globally distributed, successful team with over 8 years of remote experience.
- Interesting challenges: We’ve done everything from scaling high-performance applications, building beautiful (but complex) user interfaces to low-level bluetooth communication with hardware devices.
- Impact: Our delivery teams are fast-moving, highly collaborative, and own products end to end- your thinking and contribution make a big impact!
- Great environment: We provide a great working atmosphere where you can share and learn with other smart people.
- Career progression: We want you to grow with us and provide the opportunities, knowledge sharing and mentorship to do that.
- The best-in-class toolsets: Slack, CI/CD with Docker etc
- Work-life balance: love your work, but know that it doesn’t take over your life.
- Paid Meetups: Come meet with your colleagues in Barcelona, or at a local meetup.
- Competitive compensation: This is a contract position with a long-term outlook (12 months+ full-time projects) for the right candidate.
Please no recruiting agencies