Join one of the most innovative health engagement solutions companies in the country. Finity seeks an experienced Sr. Front End Web Developer in the development and evolution of our enterprise platforms delivering industry-leading health intelligence solutions.
As Sr. Front End Web Developer, you will be a key player in the development and evolution of our client platforms that deliver data visualization, analytics, personalized health journeys, and shopping experience to our customers.
- Work with ReactJs and Aurelia to complete and enhance the new UI for our platform
- Collaborate with the dev team on FE/BE integration tasks
- Analyze, design, & develop Java-based web applications
- Integrate solutions with third-party data-feeds & software
- Help with redevelopment or evolution of existing applications
- Ensure projects meet security, uptime, & stability requirements
- Contribute to development of technical documentation
- Keeping current on technology trends and advancements and work to incorporate improvements as applicable.
- Comply with HIPAA & HITRUST security requirements.
- Get involved in story planning to help evolve the platform
- Must have a BS degree in computer science, math, or related field is preferred
- Knowledge of best practices for developing responsive and accessible UI.
- Experience working on projects with Agile methodologies and SCRUM.
- Experienced unit tester having used Karma & Jasmine and/or Jest
- Working experience with JIRA
- Team leadership skills along with enthusiasm to learn new technologies
- Possesses interpersonal skills, team-working attitude, takes initiatives and have excellent analytical, problem solving and communication skills.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience
- Experience in the healthcare system a plus
- Knowledge of HIPAA & HITRUST security requirements a plus
Your Benefit Package
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- 401(k) with match
- Paid Holidays
- Generous PTO
Finity is an equal opportunity employer and actively recruits people of color, women, people with disabilities, and LGBTQ+ people.