fast growing Cybersecurity startup ThreatConnect, Inc.
ThreatConnect, Inc. provides cybersecurity software that reduces complexity for everyone, makes decision-making easy by turning intelligence into action, and integrates processes and technologies to continually strengthen defenses and drive down risk. Designed by analysts but built for the entire team (security leadership, risk, security operations, threat intelligence, and incident response), ThreatConnect’s decision and operational support platform is the only solution available today with cyber risk quantification, intelligence, automation, analytics, and workflows in one. To learn more, please visit www.threatconnect.com.
We are looking for a Senior Front-End Engineer to join SOC/IR team at ThreatConnect. You’ll join a squad of like-minded Front-End and Back-End engineers focused on building the products that Security Operations Center and Incident Response teams need. Want to help create a product that assists major companies all over the world protect themselves from growing cyber threats all while working from where you want? Then keep reading!
Job descriptions are by nature extremely specific. While it may seem like we’re looking for a very specific candidate, we encourage you to apply if: you care deeply about improving front-end technology so our customers can have a great experience using our product.
Things You Will Do
- Build reactive, reusable Angular components (using TypeScript, HTML, and LESS) that enable us to build better and faster, with less bugs
- Engage with our Product Designer around the designs for each feature that your squad works on, giving feedback to help shape the direction
- Review code written by other team members and other teams
- Join customer design reviews with the Product Designer to know and understand our customer needs and what problems we’re trying to solve for them
- Build Angular services that connect to RESTful APIs in order to send and receive data
- Work closely with your squad’s Product Management, Core Engineering, and QA team members to ensure that we’re building fluid experiences that meet customer needs
- Help put tools, processes, and documentation in place to improve our code quality
- Experience in modern Front-end development and TypeScript (think Angular and React)
- Experience using CSS to make amazing things
- Experience with user experience (UX) design, like creating low fidelity wireframes
- Experience with visual UI design, like creating high fidelity mockups and prototypes
- An appreciation for design and user interaction
- Experience with git version control
- Ability to collaborate with engineers and product management teams
- Not intimidated by current design tools (e.g. Figma, Miro, etc) or working with them to develop and complete deliverables
- A portfolio demonstrating skills in both design and development
- Excellent communication and collaborative skills
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Expert knowledge of Angular 6+
- Design certifications (ex. Nielsen Norman Group or LUMA)
- Understanding of basic UX research approaches
- Experience with data visualization
- Experience writing automation tests: Unit Tests and E2E testing