Hello! Are you ready to Work from Home and transform your career?
We're looking for a Front End Engineer to join the engineering team at Modus. Want to help our client’s build awesome solutions to accomplish their goals and vision? Are you interested in working from home with some of the best talent on the planet? Then keep reading.
You have worked with teams before on large and demonstrable projects. You’re also familiar with frameworks like GraphQL, NodeJS, TypeScript, Jest, etc. You have excellent experience with Typescript, Redux, Redux-Saga, Redux Resource, and Atlaskit.
You bring experience doing Atlassian plugin development or experience customizing Atlassian user interface with AtlasKit. You understand Agile software development, Unit testing, and DevOps practices, and can work closely with other teams to optimize your code.
You relish creating high-quality code from the comfort of your own home. Your engineering projects will focus on understanding customers' needs and translating those needs from product specifications into functional, production-ready code. You'll have the opportunity to ship code daily that will be used by customers.
You love learning. Engineering is an ever-evolving world. You enjoy playing with new tech and exploring areas that you might not have experience with yet. You are a self-driven, self-learner willing to share knowledge and participate actively in your community.
Having overlap with your team is critical when working in a global remote team. Modus requires all team members to overlap with EST morning hours daily. In addition, reliable high-speed internet is a must.
Things You Might Do
Modus is a fast-growing, and remote-first company, so you'll likely get experience on many different projects across the organization. That said, here are some things you'll probably do:
- Give back to the community via open source and blog posts
- Travel and meet great people- as part of our remote-first lifestyle, it's important that we come together as needed to work together, meet each other in person and have fun together. Please keep that in mind when you apply.
- Teach and be taught: Modus creates active teams that work in internal and external projects together, giving opportunities to stay relevant with the latest technologies and learning from experts worldwide
- Interact directly with internal and external clients to represent Modus and its values
Why Modus Create:
Our Benefits may vary according to the country you are located in, so please reach out to our recruiter in case you have any questions.
If you become a contractor we offer:
- Competitive compensation
- 100% Remote work (could vary according to the client's needs)
- Travel according to client's needs
- The chance to work side-by-side with thought leaders in emerging tech
Do you have what it takes? Apply today!