Gorgias helps e-commerce companies deliver excellent customer service at scale.
Our product creates a unified profile of customers by combining emails, live-chat, and social-media messages with e-commerce data such as purchase and delivery info.
Combining all this data in a single application makes customer service more efficient and just better. Another fortunate side-effect is that some requests are completely automated using ML. ???? + ???? = ❤️
We've been around since 2015, and we're currently serving over 5000+ e-commerce businesses, including Steve Madden, and Timbuk2.
This position is either fully remote (Central European timezones) or onsite at our Paris office (75011). For europeans, we offer a relocation package for you and each family member. :)
Join us! Resistance is futile!
- You'll fit right in if you care about working on applications that are putting the customer needs first. At Gorgias, we work hard, so our customers have an easier job! We also like working with people that "get stuff done" and are confident about pushing their code to production many times a day. You're also one of those people that cares about becoming a better engineer and human every day. Learning never stops; we help each other get better!
- If getting your hands dirty in a real-world application that touches the lives of millions is your thing, then yeah, Gorgias is for you.
About the Self Serve team
- Work with our newest team to build a set of empowering self-service features for our end users (our customer's customer).
As an example of current projects:
- a live chat with automated interactions for common requests (track orders, return order, cancel order...)
- a dashboard where end users can follow progress on all their orders, submit issues...
- a help center that will enable end users to solve most of their problems on their own
The tools we build will eventually be installed and used by thousands of shops around the world and billions of end-users!
As for technologies we use:
- ReactJS with Typescript
- Websocket and NodeJs workers
- 3+ years of experience working with ReactJS
- You've shown some level of ownership in previous roles/projects and love to tear down roadblocks alongside a collaborative team
- You've worked in a professional team environment
Nice to Have
- Experience with NodeJS
- 2+ years of experience with TypeScript
- Experience writing in Python or comfortable reading documentation in Python
- Experience with WebSocket
- Experience working on live chat features or products is a big plus!
More info about the company:
- Raised our series A in November 2019: techcrunch.com/2019/11/26/gorgias-series-a
- Raised our series B in December 2020: https://techcrunch.com/2020/12/10/gorgias-series-b/
- What our customers are saying: apps.shopify.com/helpdesk#reviews
- Our software stack: stackshare.io/gorgias
- Other positions: jobs.lever.co/gorgias
Company Perks & Benefits
- Competitive salary, equity packages, and performance bonus packages
- 5 weeks of vacation and parental leave
- Latest MacBook Pro or equivalent
- Natural sunlight and open office with lounge area
- Relocation package for you and your family
- Complementary health coverage (Mutuelle)
- 50% of public transportation expenses
- Free lunch x5 a week
Why join us?
- ???? Join a high growth tech startup at a crucial time, and with an unusually technical growth team
- ???? Join a company where automation, good & clean data are core beliefs shared by all
Engineering Team Culture
Getting Stuff Done, Ownership, Team Work, Excellence, and Agility.
You should join us if you want to ship stuff fast without scarifying quality. We've put great importance on testing our code, cleaning it, treating errors first, and features later.
We also value growth and ownership. People make mistakes. We learn from them to avoid them in the future. We cannot achieve excellence if there are no bumps in the road.