Loudly is a startup located in Berlin, that launched the successful Music Maker JAM app on both Android and iOS. Loudly also has ventured into social-music platforms, music-related AI.
We are now looking for an expeptional Senior Front-End Web Developer (m/w/d) to join our agile team.
If you want to be part of a development team that creates an amazing experience for millions of music fans around the globe, then this is the right job for you! You will join the team as a Senior Front-End Web Developer. Your focus will be to build and maintain existing web applications, as well as create entirely new ones. Your work will result in a selection of high-performing web products that serve our customers, as well as tools designed so that our team can deliver the best experience possible.
We assume that you have several years of relevant professional programming experience, however, individuals with extreme talent will always be considered. You are capable of delivering well-structured code that finds the right balance between quick results and maintainability.
- Successfully completed studies in software engineering, or equivalent professional experience;
- Profound knowledge of React.js (or any other modern JS frameworks);
- Experience with state management tools like Redux;
- Familiarity with version control tools like Git;
- Confident in writing unit tests using e.g. Jest;
- A keen eye for detail and a constant need to ensure your products are served in the highest quality across all browsers;
- High sense of code quality and security;
- Experienced to work in an agile environment;
- Solid proficiency in English
BONUS points if you have:
- Experience working in music, video or social products;
- Experience building mobile browser optimized applications;
- Confident with continuous integration & deployment.
If this sounds like you, and you are interested in applying, please send your CV.
Your application must be in English.