Senior Front End Developer
PhysIQis a transformational leader in applying highly sophisticated technology to solve some of the most pressing problems in healthcare. More specifically, we are forging the frontier of healthcare delivery at the intersection of mobile technology and artificial intelligence. Our team is comprised of veteran technologists and world-class data scientists and our solutions set the market standard for scalability and sophistication. Furthermore, we are implementers with a proven track record of transforming an audacious technological vision into mission-critical solutions for our customers.
· Our core values are simple and are defined by integrity, passion and relentless drive toward solving the impossible.
· We are a team in its purest definition. We all pull on the rope together, in the same direction, with the same intensity.
· Our customers and their patients depend on us to deliver technology that will forever change healthcare. We are literally keeping people out of the hospital. We are changing lives.
In our world, amazing things only happen when people make them happen. If you want to make things happen and do it with a world-class of team of visionaries and doers, we encourage you to apply.
PhysIQ is looking for a Senior Front End Developer to join our growing team! This role will join a team of engineers focused on developing a cutting-edge data drive clinical website. The primary responsibilities will be
Writing, testing, and maintaining front end web application code
Interpreting and implementing UI design specifications
· Hands-on Engineering to solve problems and provide solutions
· Work within a small team to coordinate design and development effort
· Work collaboratively with API developers to integrate optimal solutions
· Understanding of modern web development tools and best practices
· Familiarity with web design and user experience concepts.
· Ability to write valid automated tests to verify features are implemented correctly
· Maintaining a technical culture that favors people over process, strong ownership and high transparency
· Some understanding and exposure to – data visualization, HTML 5 technologies, RxJs a plus.
· Move fast, be a team player, always be learning and give back
· Participate in agile sprint planning, sprint retrospective and backlog grooming meetings
· At least 5 years of experience in a hands-on, web focused software engineering role.
· At least 2 years of experience in a front-end web development role.
· Ability to work with broad parameters in complex situations
· Experience with React and Redux.
· Experience with HTML and CSS (preferably SASS).
· Experience with agile development, continuous integration and continuous delivery.
· Experience with automated browser testing frameworks.
· Ability to understand and convey UI design and user experience concepts.
· Must be a self-starter with excellent oral and communication skills.
· Experienced working in a fast-paced, high-tech environment (preferably software development) and comfortable navigating conflicting priorities and ambiguous problems.
· Understanding of agile development methods including: core values, guiding principles, and key agile practices.
Nice to have
· Experience with advanced web technologies like web workers, web assembly
· Experience with a major cloud platform, such as AWS or GCE
· Experience with Gradle
· Experience with Kotlin