y42 is a Berlin-based SaaS company with a straightforward mission: Making it easy for everyone to use their data productively.
To achieve this, we build a no-code business intelligence platform for loading, cleaning, connecting, visualizing and sharing data.
y42 was founded in 2020 and today already compiles a team of 30+ data witches and wizards, software magicians and business nerds from 10 nationalities. We are backed by international top-tier investors that deeply believe in our vision of frictionless business intelligence.
Note: We prefer to hire for Berlin and Tirana. However, remote would be possible also with a stellar application.
In this role, you will be responsible for building scalable frontend software together with a big team of Frontend Engineers. At the very core of our DNA, we are a product-driven company and believe that Frontend Development is one of the most important functions inside y42.
You will work with a highly ambitious team that strives to build the world’s leading no-code business intelligence software and become the next European decacorn. Our Tech Stack: https://stackshare.io/y42/y42
- Develop a scalable frontend architecture, using best practices to improve code maintainability and performance
- Have a sense for UI/UX and understand the user journey on our platform
The role is perfect for you if you:
- Have 5+ years of experience in software engineering
- Are experienced and in love with Angular 11+ and Typescript
- Worked with RxJS, NgRx, ChangeDetection and OOP
- Are ambitious and want to grow in an extremely fast-moving environment
- Have designed, built and scaled production applications
- Have a high degree of proactiveness, diligence and a get-stuff-done mentality
- Know best practices to produce high-quality code and deep understanding of object-oriented programming
- The opportunity to significantly shape a VC-backed company in its early days
- 30% above market salary
- Weekly team lunches and regular team events
- A fully equipped office inside a vibrant community of other tech startups and innovators
- State-of-the-art work equipment, incl. MacBook Pro, monitor and headphones of choice
y42 is proud to be an equal opportunity employer prohibiting discrimination and harassment of any kind. We want to work with the best people no matter how they look, dress or speak, or whom they love, believe in, or aspire. We are committed to building a team that represents various backgrounds, perspectives, and skills, as we believe diverse teams with complementary skill sets make the strongest teams.