Our engineering team is responsible for designing, developing, and running web services that make up the foundation of the Assurance business.
This position is responsible for developing the customer- and agent-facing UI as well as supporting whole engineering team on our mission to better UIs. We are working on developing the next generation of our platform that would allow us Assurance to expand into other business domains at a fraction of engineering cost.
You are a seasoned software engineer, who has been working on internal- and public-facing web services for a number of years. You have made your share of mistakes and learned from them. You have good instincts and strong judgment, and your decisions were tested by time over and over again. You demonstrate an exemplary level of ownership and no problem is below you. You enjoy creating designs and writing code that would outlive you.
The ideal candidate would
- Have 6+ years of practical experience developing distributed service-based applications
- Have a track record of designing, developing and shipping complex software projects that required cross-team collaboration
- Have strong debugging and systems analysis skills to be able to identify and quickly resolve or mitigate issues
- Have excellent oral and written communication skills
- The ideal candidate for this position would:
- Experience using Typescript, React, Eslint, Prettier, Jest, StoryBook, Next.js, and Material UI is a plus
- Have comfortable familiarity with AWS services
- If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, please drop us a line, we'd love to chat!