Digital Innovation is changing the world and improves the lives of people across the globe.
mimacom is the first choice for companies that want to reach existing and new customers through software solutions and leverage innovative open source technology to accelerate business growth and success in the digital era.
More than 350 specialists create solutions such as digital platforms, cloud systems, cloud native apps, data engineering, digital process management and mobile apps.
At 11 customer centers across North America and Europe, mimacom serves global and local businesses of all types and sizes in the banking, insurance, medical technology, pharma and manufacturing industry.
- Proactive, team-player, open-minded personality with a passion for open source, new technologies and agile software development.
- 4+ years of hands-on frontend software development experience.
- 2+ years of hands-on experience with React JS.
- Sound knowledge of Next or Redux is valuable.
- Knowledge of Jest and TDD is a plus.
- Good English and Spanish skills.
- You are based in Spain.
- Follow agile programming best practices, development conventions and adopt a DevOps culture.
- Stay up-to-date with open source trends and emerging frontend technologies.
- Give support in the architecture definition and design of the solution.
- Perform deployment, validations and verification testing.
- Work with cutting edge technologies in an Open Source world, while boosting your career with certifications, trainings, conferences, events, etc.
- Enjoy flat hierarchies, direct feedback and room to stand up for your own ideas. Feel free to investigate and suggest new and fresh ways to come up with solutions.
- Be part of an agile and international environment and enjoy freedom with responsibility: Create and design your own schedule with flexitime and choose between remote or office work.
- Participate in cool team events: recording of podcast episodes, Lunch&Learn, Coffee&Tech and many more!