Senior Frontend Software Developer | React JS / Typescript f/m/x
Senior Frontend Software Developer | React JS / Typescript f/m/x - Full-time contract | Berlin-Kreuzberg / Remote (Germany) / Home-Office
We’re a fast-growing Berlin-based HR-tech software company. Our mission is to provide the only software, businesses need to manage their human resources. Our goal is to help companies save time and focus on what they do best. We connect all separate HR processes into a single and easy-to-use platform and help HR managers and supervisors in their daily office life. To date more than 1,300 customers use our innovative product.
We're looking for an experienced, smart and motivated Senior Frontend Software Developer f/m/x to join our team. You have experience with React.js and/or Typescript. And either live in Germany already or are interested in relocating. Most of our team is based in Berlin, but primarily works remotely.
What you’ll do:
- Write and test high-quality, maintainable code
- Scope, design and own project delivery
- Ensure accessibility, usability and performance of our application
- Collaborate well with others, be a great teammate
- Be ready to adapt and pitch in on other projects as needed
- Build an excellent product on a technical and qualitative level
- Optimize website responsiveness for mobile and tablet
- Partner with our management, developers, product managers and other stakeholders
- Bachelor's and/or Master's in Computer Science or a similar technical field of study
- You are experienced in building web applications and have ideally worked on similar projects in the past
- Experience with modern web architectures and server side rendering
- Working experience in CI/CD is a plus
- You are solution oriented, adaptable to change, and have a strong sense ownership
- Passionate about HR and creating a platform that automizes workflows
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English
Why join our team?
- Opportunity to build a great HR software that our customers love
- Regular virtual meetings and feedback sessions
- Clever, diverse, motivated team that loves geeking out about the latest tech
- Mac or Linux? It's your choice!
- Weekly learning sessions
- Competitive salary
- A range of great employee benefits, including a company supported retirement plan
- The ability to either work remotely (somewhere in Germany) or be based in our office in Berlin
Sounds like a good fit?
Great! Please apply via the provided link. If you have any questions, feel free to get in touch with our HR team. Your point of contact is Paula, our Head of HR.
We can't wait to hear from you!
Compensation displayed is an approximation, the salary will depend on the experience related to the job.