Do you want to work on the next generation consultation platform involving chatbots, recommender systems, and machine learning? Chatchamp is revolutionizing online shopping with our automatized on-site consultation platform. We are a young and fast-moving startup with flat hierarchies and a focus on learning as we are working with brand new technologies.
Take responsibility for the whole stack:
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve scalable software
- Work closely together with our CTO and take part in architectural decision making
- Microservice architecture running on Node.js (ES6)
- React, Vue.js, and Ruby on Rails in the Frontend
- PostgreSQL, Redis, Kubernetes, AWS, and Python for ML
- CI, CD, Code Reviews, Automated Testing, Clean Code
- 5+ years of development experience in at least one scripting language (JS)
- You work independently, are highly motivated, a fast learner, and a problem solver
- English (full professional proficiency)
- You get things done and have an appreciation for eye-catching UI/UX
- Office at Marienplatz (city center) and regular home office ????
- Flexible working hours, work-life balance ⚖️, and competitive salary
- Book flat rate ????, gym membership ????️♂️ , and monthly learning events
- And of course team events, fruits, snacks, and Bavarian beer ???? (after work)
We look forward to your short and concise application. We're also looking for remote developers with a maximum time difference of 2 hours to UTC+1.