amazon web services
Here at Trading Central, we’re passionate about creating innovative solutions that support today’s investors and we’re always looking for talented individuals to share in this vision.
We’re seeking a full stack developer to help build modern, scalable and responsive web applications that are integrated in some of the world’s leading brokerage sites. Our work environment is fast-paced and team-oriented, encouraging creative problem-solving. There are numerous learning opportunities and challenges. At the same time, it’s a fun and friendly workplace where work-life balance is always respected.
Experience we are looking for:
- 6+ years of software development experience with excellent understanding of core Java concepts and clean code principles; very good experience in Java server-side technologies (preferably Spring based) and good testing skills & working knowledge of JUnit, Mockito.
- Cloud services – experience with any of the main cloud providers.
- Solid experience with front-end technologies (such as Angular, RxJs ) and exposure to requirements analysis.
- Docker – building, debugging.
- Git: git-flow / PR reviews.
Experience nice to have:
- Hands on Angular 6+: Typescript/RxJs/HTML/CSS/SASS.
- AWS experience: Lambda, S3, SNS, SQS, Cloudwatch, Batch, etc.
- SQL Database preferably Postgres.
- Kubernetes / EKS
What you will do:
- Work as a key member of an agile team to design, develop, and test end-to-end projects that meet our clients’ requirements.
- Design and implement scalable REST API’s, backend processes for automated stock market analytics and front-end web applications that integrate our analytics into our clients’ sites.
- Provides technical guidance and assumes responsibility in all development activities.
- Bring an awareness of industry trends and potential new technologies which can offer a positive impact to our customer base.
- Mentor team members in design collaboration, code reviews, development tools and processes.