ABOUT YOU SE & Co. KG
Senior Full Stack Developer - onsite or remote within the EU
We are currently looking for a skilled & passionate Senior Full Stack Developer (m/f/d) to become part of one of our Tech Teams onsite in Hamburg or remote within the EU!
All developers at ABOUT YOU are driven by the love of creating outstanding user experiences across our high-scalable applications. Your work will impact the future of how eCommerce is experienced by millions of customers. As a Senior Full Stack Developer, you will be responsible for contributing to the application architecture and doing intensive, design orientated development on both Frontend and Backend code.
Leap to the next level in your career by building game-changing eCommerce Software and Shop.
What you will do
- Engage in decisions ranging from UX Design to Backend architecture together with the Tech Lead and explore new technologies
- Build internal & external RESTful API as well as beautiful user interfaces
- Work with agile processes that are adapted to the team’s and project’s needs
- Exchange your knowledge with other developers and be part of our ABOUT YOU TECH community
Who you are
- Very good & MVP-focused coding skills in PHP (Laravel/Symfony) minimum of 4 years
- Practical & recent experience with JS Frameworks like Vue, React or React Native
- Solid background in building complex and beautiful products which are able to handle the requests by millions of users
- Good technical understanding of RESTful API’s
- Passionate about writing well-structured, efficient and maintainable code, actively keeping the quality of the code base in check
- Used to work in an English speaking environment
- fresh fruit
- free drinks
- 40% employer discount
- sport courses
- language courses
- company parties
- free access to code.talks
- help with relocation
- free Laracasts account
- central office
- flexible working hours
- AY Academy
- dog-friendly office
- flexible working hours
- home office
YOU ARE THE CORE OF ABOUT YOU.
We take responsibility for creating an inclusive and exceptional environment where all genders, nationalities and ethnicities feel welcomed and accepted exactly as they are. We believe that a diverse workforce essentially contributes to the ABOUT YOU culture. In order to maintain talent and diversity, we emphasize the care for physical health, mental health and overall well-being. Our values and work ethics essentially contribute to our brand mission: empower acceptance and shape an inclusive, fair and circular fashion culture.
We are looking forward to receiving your application – preferably via our online application portal! Thus, we can ensure a faster process and for you it is very easy to upload your application documents.