Would you like to work in an environment with start-up feeling, develop yourself further & actively participate in the development of a new subsidiary – and still benefit from the conveniences of an established company in Germany?
Welcome to jambit in Yerevan!
Senior Full Stack Developer (m/f/d)
Connected to and integrated in an international and interdisciplinary team, you will work remotely for customers from the automotive industry. You will develop sophisticated software and fully realize your potential in terms of code quality, testing, and agile processes. Communication with the team is part of the daily business to implement innovative software projects together.
- Degree in computer science or comparable qualification
- Experience with Java, Spring Boot, OO design, code refactoring, databases, connecting external interfaces
- Ideally experience in the cloud environment (AWS)
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
- Ability to work independently in an agile environment across multiple locations
What we offer:
- Flexible “Vertrauenslernzeit”, which is kind of an honor system for trust-based studying hours, an overtime account to track overtime for compensation, X paid vacation and sick days, and health insurance
- Employee referral program
- Onboarding in Munich incl. mentoring
- Extensive offer of continuing professional development courses incl. individual trainings and German language courses
- Private use of the provided hardware