We’re 33reasons, the startup behind OkiOki: the digital assistant that frees entrepreneurs and their accountants of the burdens of financial administration. OkiOki lives within a web/mobile platform that is available to our clients as a SaaS offering. Together with the rest of development team your goal is to continuously make OkiOki smarter, faster, safer and more fun to use.
As a full stack developer you build features from back (.NET core, Azure) to front (Vue.js & Typescript). Next to that, you help taking care of the DevOps processes, like continuous delivery and automated tests.
Where you will make the difference
- You analyze requirements and turn them into a solid functional and technical design.
- You combine creativity and profound technical knowledge to develop stable, scalable and secure software that delivers best-in class customer experiences.
- You’re always on the lookout for the latest in front-end development and know how to turn that knowledge to our advantage.
- When you take up a user-story, you complete it to the highest standards.
What it takes
- You’re a passionate developer with strong analytical and engineering skills
- Building single page web apps with ASP.NET (Core), HTML5/CCS3, VueJs, Typescript and Azure has no secrets for you.
- You take pride in delivering front-end’s that are finished up to the finest level of detail.
- You have an adventurous spirit and you’re ready to take on the challenge of building a successful business with us.
What you can expect from us
- Like we said: a true “start-up” experience: a small team (a family really), lots of hard work, lots of fun, lots of adventure and a lot of impact.
- The ownership & responsibility to build with us the product and company we dream of.
If the idea of joining our startup is as exciting for you as it is for us, then don’t hesitate and drop us a message!