I'm a 24 y/o second time Founder looking to hire our second Senior Full Stack Developer to help us build and develop our MVP.
Our mission is to enable 10'000'000 Creators to monetize by 2030.
In this role you will:
- Help develop the MVP.
- Be involved in key decisions about software architecture, design and development.
- Work with (and possibly later on lead) a globally distributed team of engineers.
- Proactively think along and ensure that we’re going in the right direction.
- Conceive, design, develop and test our product - iteratively.
- Write clean, organized, tested and documented code.
- Partner with the Product Owner and other team members to inform, influence, support, and execute development decisions.
- Investigate new technologies.
- Continually update your technical knowledge and skills by attending in-house and external courses, reading manuals and accessing new applications.
- A passionate, high-performance team who’s fun to work with.
- The chance to build “the next big thing” - software for the Creator Economy.
- Build for and directly talk to Creators with millions of followers who have a huge impact on the global culture!
- A market rate compensation package where you can choose your salary / equity mix.
- The possibility to be part of the core team of a startup, build a product from scratch and proactively form a culture you love!
- Remote work – We hire diverse, globally distributed people.
- Flexibility & Trust: Work from where and when you want. Whatever works best for you!
We work 100% remotely. You can work wherever you’re most productive and happy.
- Culture fit interview
- Technical assessment
- Trial period (1 month of paid work)