Gold Coast / Australia / Remote
Desygner is one of the leading tech companies now in Australia’s top 10 startups to work for (and top 500 in the world). Desygner is focused on building solutions that make design, branding, and marketing better through automation, AI, and adaptive technologies without needing a designer. There is no better opportunity to be part of something big than this and now is the chance to join our small team of under 50 in the Gold Coast before we explode!
We believe that anyone should have a powerful brand and opportunities, regardless of their marketing budget. Our users’ success is our success and we’re on a mission to deliver solutions that make marketing better and easier for them.
- B2C and B2B solutions
- Global audience with over 13 million users (18,000+ new signups every day)
- Big corporate clients with many more industry leaders coming onboard
- Leading technology in graphic design, on-brand content creation, PDF editing, and intelligent design automation
Organisation Cultural Fit
We are looking for professionals who seek constant improvement, and are willing to take responsibility and celebrate the wins.
- Passion for true bootstrapped startups and big-picture development
- Takes ownership and finds solutions with our founders
- Able to think outside of the box and solve problems
Senior Full Stack developer
Do you wake up in the middle of the night and realise why a function isn’t working? Or perhaps you sleep soundly, dreaming of how you’re going to create a perfect user experience? Then we’d love to hear from you.
As a full-stack Developer at Desygner, you will be working directly with Desygner’s founders to organise, manage, and deliver technical solutions. You will play an active role in the development of our product and assist Desygner to reach its full potential in conjunction with our Product Led Growth. You will be responsible for:
- Maintaining and enhancing the core editor code;
- Maintaining and improving multiple APIs, with thousands of queries by the minute;
- Low-level APIs integration with external services such as social networks, notification platforms, payment systems and more;
- Constant improvement in user experience;
- Assist us with internal practices to standardise development as we grow.
You will ideally have:
- More than 4 years of software development experience;
- In-depth knowledge in PHP (MVC, ORMs, Cache, services), SQL and networks;
- In-depth knowledge in API server to client understanding;
- In-depth knowledge in low level (framework less) HTML, CSS, JS;
- Basic knowledge in node, ES6, transpilers, building tools;
- Independent (level B2 or equivalent) in English.
Template engines, SEO, SysOps, CI, Linux; AWS.
Benefits & Perks
We nurture a creative, focused & fun environment where people look forward to coming to the office. Our team is diverse in both culture and talent which makes for a superbly unique work environment without politics and hierarchy.
- Work in the Gold Coast with views over the beaches and canals from your desk
- Multicultural small, yet dynamic team with direction and leadership clear
- Work on solutions used by millions of people every day
- Central office location in Gold Coast near best restaurants, beaches, and public transport.
- Opportunity to live a holiday lifestyle overlooking the sun and sea every morning
- Competitive compensation + equity option plans by seniority
- Flexible hours, so you will not be controlled by the clock!
- Exciting career opportunities as an early team member
- Be respected and heard in a startup that is now smashing numbers
- Continuous learning, development, and support from founders and external training