Atlanta-based, Incident IQ is a SaaS service management platform built exclusively for K-12 schools that is transforming K-12 workflows including IT asset management, help ticketing, facilities maintenance solutions, and more. Our mission is to revolutionize how school districts manage operational support activities to better serve students and drive instructional efficiencies. Incident IQ is a dynamic, fast-growing company focusing on providing innovative cloud based software.The Incident IQ platform has been rapidly adopted by K-12 school districts. Today, millions of students and teachers in districts across the U.S. rely on the IncidentIQ platform to manage and deliver mission-critical services.
Since the company's founding, Incident IQ has built a culture focused on customer success and product leadership; we are passionate about helping school districts achieve operational efficiency. Incident IQ’s environment is inclusive and transparent, and our team members are respected and valued contributors who consistently exhibit openness, integrity, enthusiasm, and effort.
Senior Full-stack Developer Responsibilities/Technology Stack:
- Azure SQL
- Azure App Service
- Microsoft C# RESTful WebApi
- ionic 1
- 5+ years of Microsoft C#.net coding experience
- 5+ years full stack development
- 3-5 years of Microsoft SQL Experience
- 3-5 years experience building and working with Web Services
- 5+ years of experience with web technologies HTML and CSS
- Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio 2019+
- Experience with AngularJs
- Experience with Ionic
- Experience working with Git / GitFlow
- Experience developing application for Azure App-Service, Azure Sql
- Strong understanding of software and database architecture concepts
- Team-oriented, ability to multitask, work under pressure, and meet deadlines
What makes Incident IQ different:
- We facilitate whole-person growth where employees are able to develop personally as well as professionally.
- We offer an energetic and collaborative environment, Everyone’s opinion matters!
- We produce software that empowers K-12 schools to run efficiently, allowing for a better classroom experience for students to THRIVE!
- We provide excellent work/life balance.
- An amazing Downtown Atlanta office location!
Incident IQ offers a competitive salary based on experience with a benefits package for full time employees that includes medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401k, and paid-time off (PTO).
Incident IQ is an Equal Opportunity Employer