Ryan Business and Technology Solutions, LLC
We are a financial consulting technology company building software products for hedge funds, asset managers and large banks. Though our focus is on financial technology, we want to fundamentally change how people relate to data. Along those lines, our current development team comes from diverse backgrounds including medicine, government, and design. All members share a passion for solving interesting problems, ranging from implementing solutions allowing hedge fund managers to monitor their internal holdings, web page data, deals and workflows.
You will be working a team of NY based resources and 2 remote resources for our RyanEyes product, https://www.ryaneyes.com/. You will be responsible for design, implementation of software features both on the front end and back of our application. Review of code by offshore resources. Primarily, you will be assisting with the build out of our "Fund Deal Tracking" functionality as well as our "Web Page Monitoring" technology
Our software currently targets hedge fund and asset manager clients and allows them to facilitate automation and tracking of both automated processes and manual tasks while providing highly configurable dashboards and checklists. Requirements are often developed in conjunction with actual end-users providing actionable feedback.
Skills & Requirements
- Must reside in and be fully eligible to work in the United States
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field, and 1 year of experience
- Ability to adapt quickly to new situations
- Strong multitasking ability
- Familiarity with AWS EC2, SQS, S3, SES, Glacier, and additional services
- Complex Problem Solving — identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Systems Analysis — Determining how a system should work and how changes in conditions, operations, and the environment will affect outcomes.
About Ryan Business and Technology Solutions, LLC Ryan BTS is an expert consulting firm focused on developing software solutions tailored for franchise level hedge funds and asset managers. Your work will complement our business consulting practice in Geneva© implementations. We are willing to consider candidates who are smart but do not necessarily have financial services experience. We specialize in understanding and knowing the workflows and requirements of the trading and accounting functions of our clients.