Within our fast-growing tech scale-up, we are looking for a Senior Full Stack Developer to join our Product Success team. Looking for the next step in your career with the right amount of challenge, personal growth and good career opportunities? Want to work in an informal environment with a team of talented and motivated colleagues? Then this position might be something for you!
Senior Full Stack Developer at SmartLockr
As our Senior Full Stack Developer you will have the responsibility to build and maintain a high performance and secure infrastructure for our software. You will work on new features, functionalities and come up with new ways of improvement. We are looking for an enthusiastic and proactive person, who likes to take on a challenge and can work in a fast changing environment.
Who you are
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Full Stack Developer;
- Experience in C#/.NET and scalable software;
- Experience with Microsoft Azure Cloud Platform;
- Experience in CI/CD and Yaml;
- Experience in Office Interop Assemblies Outlook 2010+ is a plus;
- Experience with Add-in Express and XAML is a plus;
- Experience with Windows MAPI/Redemption, COM/COM+ is a plus.
What we offer
- A great opportunity to make an impact in a fast-growing Tech scale-up;
- Working on the newest technologies;
- Room for personal development and good career opportunities;
- Competitive benefits and flexible workspace;
- An informal, transparent and open culture;
- And a good amount of fun, Friday drinks, team outings and many table football/ping-pong competitions!
SmartLockr supports organizations with their data security to ultimately prevent data leaks. What once started as a safe email solution, has now become a leading Intelligent Data Protection Platform. What makes our platform intelligent? With Machine Learning algorithms we downsize the risks of human error by proactively warning the user on mistakes, which can lead to a data breach.
Although our headquarters is in Amsterdam, we have developed a global mindset. We value transparency, ownership and personal growth. By having a flat organizational structure, your input and opinion are of equal importance to us to work towards our main mission: fighting data leaks.