ruby on rails
Headquarters: The Internet
- Building brand new products and features from start to finish, for both our end users and our internal team.
- Propose & implement architectural improvements - we’ve only recently completed our migration to Nuxt, and there is a lot of low hanging fruit out there.
- Improve our testing & build pipeline. We strongly believe in investment in tools for engineering and the team as a whole. Anything that can make us more efficient gives us more time to dedicate to new features down the road.
- A special focus on pagespeed. We’d like to be one of the fastest Nuxt apps out there. Can you show us the way?
- Frontend: Nuxt, Vuex ORM
- Design/Prototyping: Figma
- Backend: Rails, Elasticsearch, Redshift
- Build/Depoy: Buildkite, AWS
- Communication: Slack, Linear, GitHub
- You have at least 3 years experience with Rails.
- You're a self starter and have no problem working on a fully remote team and managing your time.
- You get along with others and thrive in a collaborative, fast paced environment.