We are a small team working in an innovative industry and we’re looking to bring on an amazing engineer to focused on the back-end and DevOps.
You will work directly with the VP of Engineering to help tackle the back-end tasks for the app. I hear he’s a cool dude, loves buffalo wings, and enjoys long walks on the beach.
Here’s what we expect…
- 40 hours/week.
- Full-stack—focus on the backend.
- Great with Python; CI/CD is always on in the toolkit; Good with JS.
- Familiar with containers and clusters (Kubernetes).
- Nice and Professional.
- Self-driven and motivated to learn new things.
- Self-motivated, always growing, and self-managed.
- A nice and excellent person, we want great people who work well together.
- Good at communicating, especially with our developers and designers.
- Excited to build the BE and know that you’ll get to work on BE/DevOps as you get familiar with the stack.
- Preferably works well with the US Eastern Timezone.
- Full proficiency in Python and/or JS
- Know your way around a JS framework
- Knows how to build and maintain API gateways
- Knows API Security well (does not have to be proficient)
- Know how to write clean code that works and looks good
- Good knowledge of Git and Gitlab (Github, etc)
- Full English and Remote proficiency
- Major Experience with GKE; GCP is already in your tool belt
- Likes to read the NGINX documentation for fun