We’re looking for a few experienced engineers to help us build and improve our newly-launched virtual event platform, Arcivr Live. We’re a small, enthusiastic team, where everyone has a significant impact on everything from technical strategy to the bottom line. Our distributed team is dedicated to working collaboratively, making pragmatic decisions, and shipping often.
Our current tech stack is React/TypeScript, Go, PostgreSQL, AWS. We all work on all parts of the stack, although we also specialize a little to suit our individual strengths and preferences.
Our ideal candidate would have most of the following:
- 5+ years experience writing software professionally
- Significant experience working on web applications
- Some experience with React
- Knowledge of back-end development, ideally using Go, but alternatively with languages like Ruby, Python or Java
- A penchant for automated testing
- Some exposure to AWS
Of course, everyone’s experience is different, and we all benefit from diversity. If you don’t have all of the above but still think you’d be a great fit for this role, please get in touch and tell us why.