amazon web services
We are currently searching for a Senior Full Stack Engineer for our Data Fabric platform.
Data Fabric is a cloud-ready framework, optimized for EMR in AWS, built on top of Apache Spark, to create high-performance big data applications. Angular-based UIs are used internally for management/monitoring and by clients for dynamic reporting.
You will work on cutting edge technology within a close-knit international team of engineers, who are passionate about data analytics.
We’re looking for like-minded developers who like solving interesting, complex problems, finding innovative ways to use the latest technology to solve the needs of our clients and to stay at the top of your game.
Based in our offices in either the Netherlands (Amsterdam), Germany (Munich) or Spain (Madrid), the role can be hybrid or fully remote according to your preference.
What You’ll Do:
- Perform development activities as part of an agile team, using Kanban
- Be part of the software design process
- Participate in code reviews to ensure quality and knowledge sharing
- Develop automated test cases (unit and integration)
What You’ll Need:
- BA or MS degree level in software engineering or similar
- 2+ years of experience developing software
- Expert knowledge of Java or Scala
- Knowledge of TypeScript & Angular (v8+)
- Experience on designing APIs
- Good communication skills, analytical and accurate
- Good English language skills (both written and spoken)
- Previous experience with AWS is a plus
- Experience in CI tools, Git and Linux are a plus
- Keep learning: The possibility to surround yourself with exceptionally talented individuals, widely regarded as leaders in the digital space. Collaborate with talented people, get trained and challenge yourself every day. There's an endless array of events, classes; and development opportunities to help all employees achieve goals.
- Be creative: You don’t have to follow the norm to be successful – we encourage you to think outside the box. Our culture is built on encouraging innovative ideas, communication and joint success.
- Informal Work Atmosphere: We believe in getting the job done in a comfortable, casual environment!
- The ability to become a truly global engineer, with exposure to markets across the world. With more than 30 offices around the world, many Comscore teams work together across locations.
- Possibility to attend conferences, seminars and other industry events
- Possibility to participate in collective private medical insurance plan (80% covered by Comscore)
- We like to have fun! Join us for fun company events and get-togethers.
- 25 vacation days
- Competitive salary & benefits