Who we are:
GoSite creates simplified technology for the small businesses that drive America’s economy. Our software empowers them to have everything they need in one place to connect with their customers in the digital era. Our cloud based suite of mobile and web tools transforms the way our customers run their business, on the go and everywhere.
GoSite is proud to hold the honors and awards from several industry leaders and community partnerships. GoSite is a 2020 award winner of the Inc. 500 Best Places to Work in the US, 2019 SDBJ Best Places to Work, 2019 SDVG Cool Company, 2017 and 2018 SDBJ Top 100 Fastest Growing Company, and two time award winner of the Inc. 500 Fastest Growing Company in the US. Additionally, check out our Comparably page for 2019 and upcoming 2020 awards to include accolades of diversity, leadership and training.
GoSite is rapidly expanding and excited to be in search of a Senior Full Stack Engineer to join our team of talented and passionate engineers. Our team has a relentless pursuit of delivering world-class software that empowers and delights our customers in a way that no other solution has ever done. This person will be a core member of our engineering team to help us not only deliver new awesome features but also help us mature as the complexity of our applications grow. If you are looking for a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to learn, build and grow your career, there’s no better place than GoSite.
- Help define and develop user experiences that delight the customer.
- Work closely with the product team to scope and define requirements.
- Work in a cloud-native and serverless environment to build, test and deploy.
- Collaborate with local and remote team members to design and implement new features with minimal guidance.
- Develop and maintain unit, functional and integration tests.
- Solve complex problems.
- Support production applications with bug fixes and updates.
- BA or BS degree in Computer Science or a related field is preferred
- 3+ years of experience using Node.js.
- 2+ years of experience using React and Redux.
- 1+ year of serverless experience.
- Solid understanding of Node best practices including build, test, package and deployment.
- Deep understanding and practical experience with Git, automation around building, testing and releasing software.
- Hands on experience with TypeScript is a plus.
- Understanding of popular AWS technologies is preferred.
- Familiarity with Agile and Scrum methodologies.
- Must be able to thrive in a fast paced environment with minimal supervision.
- Company paid medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Company stock options
- Visa sponsorship & transfers provided
- Generous personal time / vacation + sick time + paid holidays + paid birthday
- 401k with company match
- Company paid monthly gym or ClassPass membership
- Free snacks, beverages, catered meals and happy hour events
- Open concept and modern work environment
- An inclusive, tight knit, exciting start-up environment culture that offers accelerated career & personal growth
GoSite is an equal opportunity employer. Individuals seeking employment at GoSite are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.